Stanwood-Camano School District #401
Report Card Information
Several pieces of assessment information, for the Stanwood-Camano School District, may be accessed by following the Washington State Report Card Link . The following information may be found in the report card:
- Student Achievement Data
- Disaggregated Student Achievement Data
- Participation rates on State Assessments
- Student achievement data based on the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)
- Annual Yearly Progress
- Data on student performance on the other academic indicators including graduation rate, compared to students in the state as a whole and at the school level
- Identified Schools - Elger Bay Elementary and Twin City Elementary are Title I Schools in "Step One of Improvement."
- Teacher Qualifications
- Teacher qualifications includes such information as number of classroom teachers, years of experience, degrees held, and highly qualified information.